AzAAP offers a career posting opportunity to all members and recruiting agencies. AzAAP members can post job opportunities or CVs free of charge as a benefit of Chapter membership. For more information, or to post a job opportunity, contact email@example.com.
Posted August 2, 2019
Prickly Pear Pediatrics is a newly established pediatric office affiliated with Arizona Community Physicians (ACP). We love our families and are committed to them. We are seeking another general pediatrician to join our growing practice in sunny and friendly Tucson, Arizona.
ACP is Arizona’s largest independent physician group. In an era of hospital employed physician groups, ACP’s mission is to preserve the private practice of medicine and to develop services to provide the best care for our patients. ACP offers the benefits of an employment module with centralized support services and contracting while allowing shareholders to pursue their desired work/life balance.
It doesn’t hurt to hear what we have to say!
If interested, please contact Tien T. Nguyen, MD
Posted July 31, 2019
As a member of the Priority Area team, this position provides administrative and programmatic support to the Poverty and Child Health, Early Brain and Child Development, Quality of Care and Child Safety, and Member and Constituent Services priority areas and projects.
· Receives and handles phone calls, emails and faxes for Medical Service Project referrals.
· Processes and records medical referrals while screening for program fit and funding availability.
· Provides program and referral process training to program referral sites (schools and community health organizations) and providers.
· Provides on-going quality monitoring of requests and all documentation following HIPAA regulations.
· Assists with recruitment of new referral sites and providers, as needed.
· Performs clerical support through data entry into database records, file preparation and maintenance, and other record keeping and reporting activities.
· Coordinates training and education courses for pediatric professionals, including logistical scheduling, processing payments, and handling participant requests.
· Coordinates logistics of hospital certifications for the Pediatric Prepared Emergency Care program.
· Provides project support for individual online and in-person trainings, conferences, and seminars.
· Provides administrative support for the Reach Out and Read Program.
· Responsible for maintaining grant compliance, including generating data and information for grantor reports.
· Attend and record minutes at committee meetings, as needed.
· Retrieves and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for the organization.
· Responsible for actively participating in and promoting AzAAP Health Initiatives within all AzAAP community and fundraising events and projects, including but not limited to Speak Up for Kids and third-party events.
· Provides general administrative support to the Senior Coordinators, as needed.
*This is not an exhaustive or comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Passion for team-based decision making in a mission-driven environment.
· Models respect, integrity, compassion, and displays a dedication to collaboration.
· Self-motivated with ability to multi-task effectively and work independently as needed.
· Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, using the English language.
· Must be able to work collaboratively in the Phoenix office within teams and cross-functionally among departments.
· Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Power Point.
· Professional in appearance and demeanor at all times with excellent customer service skills.
· Outstanding organizational skills, time management skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
· Represent the program/office with professionalism and competence.
· Successful document management aptitude including surveillance techniques and procedures.
· Bi-lingual Spanish preferred but not required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Associate’s degree in education, business, communications, or health-related field preferred.
· Medical and/or pediatric health knowledge a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle to travel throughout the state.
· Occasional after-hours and weekend work required.
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted April 26, 2019
Looking for a Board-Certified Pediatrician to join our dynamic team. This individual will provide direct care for services to our varied patient population at our Chandler, Gilbert and Queen Creek locations.
Provider will perform medical examinations and treatment in the specialty of Pediatrics. See 4-6 patients per hour and complete the medical documentation as part of the patient visit, electronically within 24 hours of encounter.
Provide comprehensive and continuing medical care for patients from birth to 21 years of age. Candidate must be capable of performing the full range of Pediatric services to include, but not limited to: treatment of ADHD, performing hospital rounds, performing physical examinations of sick and well infants and children; performing pre-school and pre-athletic examinations; ordering vaccines as required; prescribing and administering treatment, such as treatment for colds, infectious diseases, common allergies, and emergency treatment for minor illnesses and injuries; performing emergency treatment in cases of serious illness or injury and recommending arrangements to the nearest hospital.
Provide telephone triage as back up for phone triage nurse when in call.
Instruct and monitor other medical personnel in care and treatment of patients. Pediatrician shall provide medical supervision of physician extenders such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Initiate requests for laboratory tests and x-rays, as appropriate. Follow-up abnormal reports.
Maintain documentation of all treatment provided in accordance with governing directives and prepare such records and reports as may be required.
Perform peer review, chart review, and other quality assurance functions as required to meet the standards of care.
Participate in consultant visits, staff meetings, and conferences as scheduled by owners.
Monday – Friday
Saturday – 4 hours
Greater than one year (Required)
Current and valid state medical license requiredExcellent bedside manner and time management skills
EMR experience required
Base salary plus bonus
Malpractice, License and Fees
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
PTO (Vacation and Sick)
401K with Match
Please contact: Vilma Rivera email@example.com